Job descriptionMy client is looking for a Business Analyst remote working from Swindon on a contract until 31/03/2022 inside IR35.
• Requirements gathering – Employ a range of tools and techniques to gather business and user requirements against the clear objectives articulated for the project. Determine the need and value of performing the activity based on the context.
• Process modelling – If required employ a range of tools and techniques to map ‘As-Is’ and To-Be’ business processes.
• Gap Analysis – Evaluate requirements against the present state (where we are) & the target state (where we want to be) and identify opportunities to develop successful business requirements needed to make the transition.
• Impact Analysis – Identify the potential consequences of a change and estimate what needs to be modified to accomplish that change. Focus on scoping changes within the details of the overall project design with appropriate level of effort required depending on change.
• Benefit Analysis – Assist with the evaluation of strengths and weaknesses of identified benefits and dis-benefits in line with project mandate.
• Stakeholder management and engagement – Ensure that stakeholders have been identified within the project and that their requirements form part of the benefits analysis.
• Facilitation – Assist with facilitation to identify needs.
• System Analysis – Ensure that activities within project are mapped to ensure that they are delivered effectively and work in partnership with Systems Analysts, where available, to translate business needs into solutions, work with technical leads to ensure business needs are translated into the technical solutions.
• Assurance and Quality – Ensure business needs and solutions are delivered to recognised methodologies.
• Traceability – Develop a requirements traceability matrix.
• Business Improvement – Assist Business Improvement teams with identification of BAU enhancements and their solutions to ensure that defined project benefits are delivered.
• Business Solution Design – Engage with policy and strategy to ensure business systems, workflows and processes contribute to target operating model.
• Delivery Products Tools and Documentation – Assist with application of methodologies; operating model; functional specification; user cases; user stories; defect analysis; forms and templates appropriate for organisational context.
• Data Analysis – Experience of working on a project/programme involving analysis of data sets & understanding reporting requirements of business users
• User Stories – Experience of developing user stories to the appropriate standards & with the relevant acceptance criteria