Our metering diploma provides new entrants the opportunity to gain experience and certification that will be invaluable in starting a career in the utilities industry.
This diploma will be assessed through a combination of portfolio logbook entries, question papers and summative assessments.
All industry fundamentals will be covered extensively, including, but not limited to:
- ACS CMA1 Registration
- Installing and changing single phase meters
- Installing and changing multi-phase meters
- Tightness testing and direct purging
- Energy/utilities sector working practices
- Health and safety
- Installing and commissioning of communication systems
Our experienced trainers and assessors are ready and available throughout to provide you with support. By the end of this course you will be confident in your ability to work on a variety of meters, and ready to pursue further education or begin your career.
At SERT we pride ourselves in a quick turnaround with our awarding body. We assure no delays in the delivery of your course certification.
This course is based at our metering training centre in Hampshire.