Our revolutionary hybrid of recruitment and training services makes skills more accessible to employers and increases the opportunities available to young people.
Working for SERT has developed a higher calling for its employees. By playing an active role in the growth of a company set out to make a difference in local communities, we get a sense of moral responsibility and take pride in completing our tasks to the best of our ability.
Our team has created a collaborative workspace full of likeminded individuals:
- Who have a professional disposition and show empathy when interacting with customers.
- That promotes a positive team environment reflective of our culture.
- Proactive in gathering all necessary resources and delivering a complete service.
- That will deliver beyond expectations, experimenting with fresh approaches and new ideas to go the extra mile.
- Willing to share best practice techniques and new ways of doing things to help everyone work effectively.
- Our team members drive the success of SERT and ensure our flexible nature.
- We all live and breathe our purpose in a supportive environment.
How is our internal team supported?
- The normal stuff - pension, cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, eyecare vouchers, time off to give blood, free parking, free hot drinks and squash.
- Modern head office with an aesthetic location and local restaurants.
- Family friendly policies – baby bonus and wedding bonus for those milestones in your life.
- Everyone has a life - flexible hours and remote working to support a work-life balance.
- Time off to recharge – 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and we’ll give you an extra day for every year’s service (28 maximum).
- We care about wellbeing – from financial advice, mental health first aiders, employee assistance program and 4 paid wellbeing days.
- Support at all levels - open management style and collaborative workspace.
- Open and honest - salary and benefits relevant to your role plus a refer a friend scheme.
- We give a duck – peer recognition with a duck reward scheme and also recruiter of the month.
- The sky’s the limit - uncapped commission schemes
- Dedication to the continuous personal development of our employees.
- Fizzy Fridays - Beers, bubbles and non-alcoholic alternatives every Friday, plus a late start and 3pm finish every Friday too!
A message from our Chairman:"Getting your timing right is everything. SERT has a clearly defined Business Growth Plan which is communicated regularly to everyone in the team.
All staff has a true worth and a common goal of creating value in the business. We are on an amazing journey together. I often say ‘take a picture in your head of today; its where we are going tomorrow.' Let’s see how far your career and the company can travel in a year.
There are no boundaries. Our creative, entrepreneurial leadership team have an open manage-ment style and we actively encourage and nurture new talent, who are driven and possess a desire to make a real difference.
Search our internal vacancies for the next step in your career."
Simon England - Chairman