We’re getting closer to 2050 with every passing day, and currently we’re not doing nearly enough to ensure our central heating carbon emissions are at an acceptable level by that date.
The retrofitting process is designed to tackle this issue, remodelling our homes to better equip them for housing low-carbon heating systems.
However, with over a million homes needing to be retrofitted every year to meet net zero goals, the retrofit mission is not going to be an easy one.
SERT are doing their part to help, working in partnership with Retrofit Academy as the exclusive provider of Retrofit Coordination training in Hampshire and Isle of Wight.
We are offering five retrofit courses at different levels. These are:
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Domestic Retrofit
- Level 3 Award in Domestic Retrofit Advice
- Level 3 Award in Energy Efficiency for Older and Traditional Buildings
- Level 4 Award in Domestic Retrofit Assessment
- Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Management
Each course offers an opportunity to advance in a different area of retrofit and pursue a variety of roles related to the practice.
Training can be delivered virtually with no geographical restrictions.