With our own Certified Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) training centre we do what we preach, training the new generation of recruiters to a high standard, close to our CEOs heart as a serving Non Executive of the REC board.
We have great links with colleges to provide NVQ specific training to customers and have also invested in our own dedicated energy training centre serving the gas, electric and smart energy sectors, allowing us to offer customers full apprentice, recruitment and training packages.
We are also proud to sponsor Autism Hampshire, raising funds to support their work and helping people on the autism spectrum get into employment. Our CEO Mark has recently been asked to become a Business Ambassador for Ambitious About Autism.
Why do companies need to ‘Employ Autism’?
• Only 16% of adults with autism have a full-time job – most want and are able to work
• £9bn is the estimate lost opportunity per annum to the economy
• Untapped talent pool of neurodiverse talent
• Neurodiversity is the next ED&I frontier
• Values driven investors often look towards the Sustainable Development Goals as a method for engaging and judging companies. These goals offer companies a blueprint for good growth. Governments expect business to help achieve these goals which are expected to frame agenda and policies until 2030.
• Governments are also likely to want to measure and monitor the effectiveness so companies will need to be aware of how they can contribute. Supporting a transition to work for neurodiverse individuals has direct impact on 6 of the 17 goals.
• Employ Autism can add value to RFPs by supporting the achievement of the % of social impact requirements