Our growing client is focused on delivering comprehensive and high quality services in a number of sustainable markets and is seeking a Contract Delivery Manager to be based in Swansea, Wales.
In this key role, you will be managing a team and have responsibility for the efficient PV installations and all aspects of the operational delivery on the new and exciting Penderry renewable development scheme. Your position will include both home and field based work. The company are focused on a culture of collaboration and passion and you will play a key part in delivering this to both your team and your customer.
Working in this permanent position and joining at an exciting time of company growth, your main responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management including performance management of the team to meet the demand of your employer and customer
- Ensure full compliance within your field of expertise
- Liaise with Senior Management on improvements, delivery updates and technical matters
- Stakeholder involvement both internally and externally
You will be required to have the following skills and experience to be appointed into this position:
- City and Guilds (or equivalent) electrical qualification
- 18thedition (2381)
- Proven experience of installation processes and tasks
- Extensive contract management experience or operations experience
- Experience of working in a leadership or management role to include setting goals and objectives for a successful outcome
The client offers a variety of excellent benefits including but not limited to:
- 40 hour working week Monday-Friday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible benefits package
- Company van and fuel card for business use
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and rewarding company who have a forward thinking approach to renewable energy across the UK and you can be part of this journey too!