An exciting opportunity has arisen for multiple electrician’s working in either Winchester, Reading or Bristol.
Our client is one of the market leaders in providing Heating and renewable energy services to social housing. They pride themselves on collaboration, honesty and trust and are extremely customer focused and are looking for the same core values in their trade’s staff.
Core duties include:
- Domestic EICR’s to include fuse board changes and aspects of installation and maintenance with testing being a key part of this role.
- Conduct yourself professionally and responsibly at all times on behalf of the client.
- Also carries out all works in line with codes of practice, company procedures and stipulations.
- Maintains job time frame and quality standards of the company by working efficiently, effectively and safely with a high quality finish.
- To deliver a high quality service to the client and their customers, having respect for all individuals and meeting the challenges presented.
- Carries out all works strictly in line with company procedures and all standards within the industry: - code of practice and best practice.
- General competence in the given trade, NVQ 3 or equivalent, 18th edition wiring regulations, C&G 2391. 17th edition minimum. 2391 or 2394/2395, initial verification and periodic testing qualifications is preferred.
- Experience/Qualifications in fault diagnosis, repair and installation of door entry and warden call systems, or transferable skills, a distinct advantage.
- Punctuality, professionalism, flexibility and working knowledge of Mobile PDA.