A thrilling opportunity has arrived for multiple Gas Engineers on an install or service and breakdown basis working in either Winchester, Southampton or Portsmouth.
Our client is one of the market leaders in providing Heating and renewable energy services to social housing. They pride themselves on collaboration, honesty and trust and are extremely customer focused and are looking for the same core values in their trade’s staff.
Carry out servicing or installation of gas appliances and central heating systems to clients properties, conduct themselves professionally and responsibly at all times on behalf of the client. Also carries out all works in line with Gas Safety Installation and use Regulations, Gas Safe Register requirements, company procedures and stipulations.
- Maintains job time frame and standards of the company by working efficiently and safely with a high quality finish.
- To deliver a high quality service to the client and their customers, having respect for all individuals and meeting the challenges presented.
- Carries out all works strictly in line with company procedures and all standards within the industry: - Gas Safe, Gas Regulations, code of practice and best practice.
- Repairs and minor works as and when required for installation call backs or remedial works.
- Breakdown attendance and response to urgent calls.
- To carry out ordering of parts and management of own jobs to ensure fast resolution to the clients issue or fault.
- Booking out parts on PDA.
- General competence in Domestic Gas CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1.
- C&G Energy efficiency.
- NVQ 2 or equivalent.
- Punctuality, professionalism, flexibility and working knowledge of Mobile PDA.
- Good fault finding skills.
- Experience of working within the Social Housing market on gas installation projects and maintenance contracts.
- Experience of working with residents and clients directly.
- A clean UK driving license and DBS check will be required.