We are seeking Solar PV salespeople to work for the largest green installer within the UK. The basic salary of the role is £27,500 - £30,000 with an uncapped commission scheme resulting in a realistic OTE of £84,000 converting 1 appointment a day.
Working for one of the most recognisable brands within our sector, our reputation is further enhanced by long standing affiliate partnerships direct with the 'big 5' energy companies. Due to the recent and imminent energy price hikes resulting in increased market interest, we have c40% growth plans in 2022/23 within our Solar PV, ASHP and insulation divisions.
- Attend c15 appointment per week within a c2hr radius of your home.
- Educate customers of the benefits of all renewable product offerings.
- Assess each property, and offering energy saving solutions including a demonstration of the customers ROI.
- Present a full quotation and detailed customer journey proposal.
- Achieve a minimum 33% acceptance rate.
There is zero cold calling within this role, our sales specialists are provided with fully qualified appointments with customers that have 'intent' to purchase.
We are competitively priced within our market, with our average order values some 30% lower than our competitors. We have no stock challenges as we buy direct without the need to utilise a retailer/intermediary.
You will be following up on warm pre-qualified leads and carrying out assessments with the customer in a walk round the customer’s property selling solar PV and other measures. They are looking for someone with a proven track record within field sales and experience selling renewable products.
Perks and benefits:
- Company car.
- Company events.
- Company pension.
- Employee discount.
- Referral programme.