SERT are a strategic recruitment partner to Morrison Energy Services for their recruitment of Smart Metering/Dual Fuel engineers.
Due to continued strategic growth we are currently looking to bring on board numerous skilled and experienced Smart Metering/Dual Fuel Engineers.
As part of our partnership SERT & Morrison Energy Services have a custom-built training centre based in Woolston, Southampton used for the training and on-boarding of Dual Fuel Smart Metering Engineers who join us to work on the EON contract.
Morrison Energy Services is the UK’s leading utility service provider, working with clients in the electricity, gas, water & telecom sectors, helping clients to renew, refurbish & maintain their network.
Role / Responsibilities:
- After attending our purpose-built training centre for your on-boarding as a Smart Metering/Dual Fuel Engineer, you will transfer to the field to complete a portfolio of work to enable sign off.
- Once in the field as a Smart Metering/Dual Fuel Engineer you will:
- Forward call to liaise with customers prior to an installation of dual fuel smart meters (SMETs 1 / 2).
- Ensure you provide a safe, professional service on all installs.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Regional work locations and great scheduling.
- Full PPE, tools & van provided.
- 2 X Bonus schemes in place.
Salary and Bonus:
- £30,000 with a daily install bonus from the 5th Single meter.
- Quarterly bonus of £1,000 based on attendance- £4,000 per year!
- Overtime- Time and a half (Mon-Sat) and double time (Sunday).
- Standby Rate £200.
- You will need a CCN1 or CMA1 and MET1.
- Or a Level 2 Smart Metering Diploma (Dual Fuel).
How to apply!
Call Jack 02392982133 or email me email@example.com.