Are you a Heat Pump Engineer seeking a new permanent opportunity for a growing company? We are looking for a number of ASHP Installers and Engineers working in RG, GU, PO or SO regions.
Our client, is one of the best in the industry for providing high class services and products to their customers and have been in business for nearly 20 years. They are seeking Engineers to maintain the knowledge and experience that they offer as well as ensuring high level quality is maintained.
In this role, your main responsibilities and duties will include:
- Installation of heat pumps Service and repair of heat pumps in properties
- Subject matter expert in providing advice on Heat Pumps
To be considered for this you will need the following skills and experience:
- Proven Heat Pump installation experience
- Prior experience of working in a variety of market sectors on installation projects and maintenance contracts
- Clean UK driving licence and DBS check
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent in plumbing or heating systems
In this role, you will be rewarded with a competitive package including:
- Generous basic of £38,000 per annum
- Company van and fuel provided
- Overtime rates available
- Keep the scrap.