Do you like to inspire your students to become problem solvers and critical thinkers?
As a maths teacher, we like to ensure our students will have the knowledge and skills that will help them succeed beyond the classroom. We would love for you to bring your ambition and passion for learning and teaching. You will be joining a hard-working and supportive team who value the critical role we play within our communities.
There is the opportunity for A Level teaching and we would be interested in receiving applications from both experienced and ECT colleagues if you;
- understand how children develop, think and learn;
- have a determination to secure positive progress and have high aspirations for every pupil;
- be committed to breaking down barriers to learning and engaging a wide range of pupils;
- have a strong commitment to safeguarding;
- be an enthusiastic individual with a good sense of humour who is able to develop positive relationships with pupils, parents and team members;
- have a strong understanding of the Maths curriculum, including the recent national changes and challenges faced by learners as a result of school closures.
What can we offer you:
- Potential for career progression;
- Friendly and sociable colleagues;
- You will join a vibrant community where there are opportunities to strive to make a real difference to the lives of young people;
- The opportunity to join dedicated teams, who deliver excellent support to our pupils to ensure positive outcomes in the classroom and wider community;
- We are committed to everyone in the organisation having a passion for learning. This results in the building of young people’s self-confidence, self-belief and self-esteem;
- A firm commitment to on-going professional development and your well-being.